The clothing industry
Clothing industry We have been supporting entrepreneurs in the clothing industry for over 7 years. We accompany them at every stage of their journey to success – from the concept stage, through creating and securing the first designs, to successful sales of finished products.
We are forerunners of fashion law in Poland – when others were wondering how to act, we were already doing it. Thanks to that, we perfectly understand what obstacles clothing producers and distributors face on their professional path – both offline and online. We know effective solutions and methods of their implementation.
We provide legal support to other industry representatives as well: designers, photographers, graphic designers, stylists, fashion show organisers, sewing rooms, media houses, creative, advertising and modelling agencies and start-ups.
How can we help you?
- we will perform a legal analysis of your business and identify the areas that require counsel;
- we will suggest the most appropriate form of conducting business, depending on the stage of your professional career;
- we will develop a strategy for the protection of your brand, including the protection of your products against copying, and also help you implement it;
- we will assist you in registering your brand (logo) and your industrial design with the relevant authorities in Poland, EU and worldwide, including the Polish Patent Office, EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) and WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) and support you in obtaining funding for the registration of trademarks and industrial designs;
- we will prepare all the necessary industry contracts which are needed to run your business smoothly and safely (in particular: contracts with seamstress, dressmaker, photographer, model, manager, social media manager or influencer/celebrity);
- we will provide you current legal support in matters related to conducting business in the scope of: corporate law, intellectual property law, advertising and marketing law, labour law, acts of unfair competition and consumer law;
- we will provide comprehensive legal support for your industry events (also online);
- udzielimy Ci kompleksowej pomocy prawnej w zakresie wdrożenia i aktualizacji RODO, e-commerce, w tym wdrożenia prawnego sklepu internetowego (m.in. regulaminu, polityki prywatności i plików cookies);
- będziemy reprezentować Cię przed sądem i w postępowaniu egzekucyjnym, a także przeprowadzimy konieczne czynności przedsądowe (w szczególności negocjacje, rozmowy ugodowe, pisma przedprocesowe).
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE