WHO WE ARE
“When you don’t dress like everybody else, you don’t have to think like everybody else” - Iris Apfel
On a daily basis, I support creative business people – I work, among others with entrepreneurs from the clothing industry, fashion & design, marketing, advertising and creative agencies. I also specialize in legal assistance to investors and start-ups – especially in the field of investment agreements. I also support international business, incl. I help companies with Italian capital to enter the Polish market and run their business effectively.
I have prepared and negotiated hundreds of contracts and projects in the area of: fashion, design, advertising and marketing, social media, thanks to which running a business by my clients has become easier and less stressful. I have advised on matters related to, inter alia, with brand protection, copyrights, image and personal property, trademarks, as well as acts of unfair competition.
I gained my professional experience while working with leading Polish and foreign law firms (e.g. Weil, Gotshal & Manges), as well as government administration bodies and NGOs.
I am the author of a personal blog called “Advocates of thoughts nieuczesane” (magdalenakorol.com) and co-author of the blog blog.creativa.legal (formerly prawowmodzie.pl).
Privately, I am interested in legal marketing and travel. I am a fan of StarWars and golf.
- providing legal services for one of the leading clothing groups from Central and Eastern Europe;
- legal cooperation with the largest platform in Poland dedicated to used clothing based on the assumptions of a circular economy,
- legal support for key marketing, advertising and creative agencies in Poland and Europe in their day-to-day operations,
- legal advice to one of the largest Polish groups in the furniture / utility design industry,
- cooperation with the most widely read business website dealing with the fashion industry,
- providing legal services for the largest female business organisation in Poland;
- legal advice to a start-up with Italian capital from the footwear industry.
WHO WE ARE