Design law and the furniture industry
The design industry presents many legal challenges. On one side, it is important for it to protect brands and products, on the other side, entrepreneurs face legal issues concerning their business, both online and offline. E-commerce regulations, RODO, contracts with contractors, returns and complaints or advertising campaigns are just a sample of the cases in which our law firm takes part representing this sector.
How can we help you?
- we will draw up a strategy for you to protect your brand and products;
- we will register your trademark and design;
- we will prepare for you contracts with designers, graphic designers and celebrities/influencers supporting your business;
- we will also handle franchise agreements, subcontractor agreements, supplier agreements and other contractors;
- we will help you implement the necessary regulations in your online business;
- we will provide legal support for your marketing and advertising activities – we will prepare for you contest rules or a legally binding newsletter;
- we will create for you “good practices” in the area of returns and complaints;
- we will analyze the legitimacy of complaints filed by consumers and support you in communicating with your clients, both in court and before the court;
- we will help you implement the Personal Data Protection Regulations (RODO) for your business.
Our main areas of specialisation:
WHO WE ARE
Our goal is your peace of mind.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as the President of the Institute of Fashion Law, a businesswoman and mentor.
An attorney and partner at Creativa, as well as Vice-President of the Institute of Fashion Law, and businessman, mentor and online creator.